Saturday, August 13, 2011

Shots from this week

I finally made Asher some curtains. He has decided he wants a space room. So - here we are. it actually works well with his dark blue and black room.




This is Alanna's first picture she took with a camera. How do you like my new haircut? I wanted to try something new, and I am enjoying the shorter cut but not sure if I like it.


Alanna at her first soccer practice. She is in the light blue shirt with a design on it, black shorts and black socks.

2 comments:

  1. I think your hair is cute. Is it a lot of upkeep? I would love to chop my hair, but can't quite bring myself to fork out the $40 that would be required. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your new haircut looks awesome! Very flattering!
    Curtains turned out great, your kids are so lucky to have such a talented mom!

    ReplyDelete