Monday, December 27, 2010

I did it

Well, one of my goals for this year was to blog at least once a week. And by once a week I mean once in the Sunday - Saturday period. So at least four or five times a month. I know, I know, I don't have any posts from January: but that's because we moved at the end of January and I did not make this goal until February 1st or so. I was a little late with new years resolutions this year. But hey, I did it. I blogged at least once a week, and this post counts as the final installment necessary to complete that goal.

Don't worry, I am still going to blog regularly to keep everyone posted on what is going on. Hopefully I can keep up the once a week thing. And hopefully I will have some more interesting things to talk about this upcoming year. 2011, who would have believed it?

No comments:

Post a Comment