Friday, March 5, 2010

Little Sleeper




My kids don't usually fall asleep in strange places or positions. I can think of one time Alanna fell asleep on the kitchen floor. I am not sure Asher ever did, unless you count in the Johnny Jump Up. So when I came up the stairs yesterday and saw Lydia like this I was kind of surprised. I knew she was sleepy and I was trying to finish the kids lunches so I could get her down and found that she had done the work for me. She was sitting down and literally fell forward asleep.

4 comments:

  1. aww! poor tired chica. that does not look like a very comfortable way to sleep! hehe. Your house looks so cool! (from what i can see)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was watching her in that position it almost made my hips hurt. After I took the pictures I carried her to bed so she didn't have to stay like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that looks awfully familiar... my little girl used to sleep like that ALL the time... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30366631&l=8b5248d36a&id=1462308691

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture. I wonder if they find it comfortable? Or do they even care?

    ReplyDelete