Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cooking

I have been trying to upload a video onto my blog but for some reason nothing is working. So I will start trying for a different video just in case it's the video and not the blog.

Now, onto what I was really going to say. I think that cooking is something that I might be able to enjoy. I like trying out new recipes and seeing how it all comes together. And I really like baking goodies. Poor Dane though, he rarely gets to sample anything because the only cooking I do is for a RS activity.

The problem with cooking right now though, is that my kids won't eat the things I cook. Having them "eat or go without" doesn't work. So, yet again this is something I think I have to put off until the day I can say to my kids, eat or go hungry and it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment