Tuesday, April 27, 2010
So I did something that I haven't really done before. I gave myself a manicure. Yes that's my hands and the nails are fake. I only did my nails once before and I did a really bad job at it. I did it this time "for real." I remember looking at my moms hands once when she had her nails done and thinking that they were beautiful. Little did I know that they can be a huge pain. But fun.
Things I didn't like about having nails.
- Everything gets trapped under the nails. Food, diaper rash cream, vacuum dust, you name it.
- It's hard to rub shampoo deep into hair.
- Hard to type.
- You have to keep the glue handy so if you break off a nail you can out it back on.
Things I liked.
- It's fun to drum your nails.
- Dane liked neck rubs.
- It was fun to know my nails actually looked good for once.
So, end result. I liked them, and I will do it again, but not all the time.