Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Creative Project

So this month I decided to step away from the endless stream of cakes that have been my major sources of creativity this year (there will be another one next month for Asher's birthday) and I decided instead to focus on one room in my house.

Before Picture:


This is my downstairs bedroom. Yeah, basically a "toss it in there to get it out of sight" room. well, it was not being as useful as I wanted it to be. You can't really see in the picture but the fan was crooked. That was because there is no fan box in the ceiling, just a regular light box that doesn't fit a fan. Some day I might put the fan back, but since I was trying to do this as quick as possible (the downstairs room doesn't really need a fan anyway, it's the coolest room in the house in the summer)I just replaced the light and added a side light. While the room is far from finished, I think this is a huge improvement, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment